Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome

January 08 2009
Hello and Welcome to my blog.

My Nic

‘MrE2Me2’ literally means – Mystery to Me Too- as in, it’s a mystery to me too that I didn’t end up dead or incarcerated. My nic comes from the fact that I took terrible risks when I was younger and I was lucky enough to have survived them.

In real Time

I have trained in the Martial Arts since I was a child. I have trained in Kempo (in one form or another) since I was a young man.

My Art

Kisae means: ‘Keep It Simple and Effective’
Kempo means: Way or Law of the Fist


K.I.S.A.E. Kempo is a hybrid art. It is primarily a striking art. There are three primary categories that Kisae is comprised of. These would be basics, free sparring and prearranged two man drills.

Basics include punching, kicking, stepping and blocking; the building blocks of my art.

Free sparring includes several types of very light unrehearsed combative activity. There is the usual practice combat between two participants. I have also included Wing Chun sticky hand drills here as they are also unrehearsed.

Prearranged two man drills are just that. Both practitioners know what is going. They know when it is coming and where. This is also where resistance and full power may be applied in a safer and saner manner.

Each category has both technical and tactical knowledge.

It should be noted

I have nothing against grappling. In fact, if I have any say in the matter, I will not be touched, grabbed, throw or in any way grappled with. I believe that to be grabbed can be every bit as dangerous as hitting.

On the Net

This isn’t my first foray on the net. I used to have a ‘yahoo’ website’ until they shut down that part of their service. I do have a site a ‘YouTube’ and I’m an administrator at a forum called Moh Kempo Martial Arts, it’s mainly dedicated to practitioners and former practitioners of a form of Kempo called Moh.

MrE2Me2 at YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrE2Me2

MrE2Me2 at the forum called ‘Moh Kempo Martial Arts’
http://templekungforum.14.forumer.com/

Without prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment