Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Cane-A Combination Defense Drill

http://youtu.be/WfdxjOxiSCU

Combining bare hand techniques and cane techniques requires a lot of practice. As I stated at the beginning of this series of videos on the cane; training with the cane augments my bare hands. It improves my ability to judge distance, coordinate my body with the cane and perform actions with correct timing.

Today’s drill requires distance, time and practice to make it workable. It is difficult to perform this against a resistant partner but that is the test that will tell me if this drill can be done without thought (once I have this drill combination down pat).

I am taking a break from my ‘YouTube’ Channel and my ‘Blog’. I’ll post again onj Saturday, January 05 2013.

Without prejudice

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment