Monday, May 20, 2013

Drilling The Front Kick at Different Distances with the Rear Leg

http://youtu.be/e2n8LvGI4w4

Almost the same as yesterday but I kick with the rear leg instead of the front one.

Starting in a Left Forward Bow, I step back to neutral and execute a Front Kick with my right leg.

Then I set up again in a Left Forward Bow. I step back leg one foot length and lift my right leg up to perform another Front Kick.

Then I set up again in a Left Forward Bow and execute a basic shift forward Front Kick with my right leg.

The last kick starts in a Left Forward Bow; I advance to an extended Left Forward Bow and perform a shift forward Front Kick with my right leg. At this point the drill ends.

Then I do the same sequence from a Right Bow (kicking with my left leg).

Without prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment